The J. Peterman Reality Tour

Friday, March 31, 2006

Ok, this is a little bit delayed (a week late), but I think that the Entrepreneurship Exposition was actually very interesting to see. I went it to it as I usually do to these sort of presentations, with myself being optimistic, but realizing that I was ultimately going to be dissapointed.

I come out now to make a couple observations:

1. Sanogene was the clear winner of the 90-second pitch. This girl really knew her stuff, and on top of it, the innovative product was the best in the show. Her presentation was the smoothest, and her visual aid was kickass.

2. USF's graduate entrepreneurship program is not as good as I thought. Their idea of turning french-fry oil in to potentially becoming bio-diesel fuel is a little absurd. On top of that, the kid said the exact same information in the actual pitch as he did in talking to everyone outside. And the visual aid was something out of third grade. Very unprofessional. If this is their best student, I might consider going somewhere else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home